Equine Massage/Bodywork and Support Services
All horses benefit from Equine Massage...
....as do Horse Owners
- Improves performance, disposition and williingness
- Can reduce inflammation and swelling in joints
- Restores and maintains entire body in better physical condition and increases vitality
- Increases range of motion
- Sorts and treats pain vs. behavior issues
- Calms and gentles nervous and/or young horses
- Relieves pain and tension
- Can reduce arthritis pain especially in senior horses
- Helps prolong the professional career of a horse in any discipline
- Helps release trauma and restores body after injury, sickness or other traumatic events
*Not a substitute for Veterinary medicine
A relaxed horse promotes safety for horse and rider!
"Protecting your Investment with Equine Massage Therapy"
Equine Massage Therapy* is hands-on muscular massage that promotes balance, enhances muscle tone, and improves circulation, with a primary focus on prevention as well as pain relief. The treatment is a therapeutic and cost-effective complement to traditional therapies and medicines. Sport massage prepares a horse for work by assitisting in protecting and restoring its muscles before and after competitive events or sports activities.
Barrel Racing Horses
Timed Event Horses
Guest Ranch Horses
Pony Horses at the
Comfort for a life time of service
Hourly Sessions or Day Clinics
Mobile Service: Full body massage at location of choice
Onsite - at events - competitions - races - shows
warm up/cool down massage
Evaluations also include:
(teaching you what you can do for your horse)
"Seeing your horse differently"
"Applying a different touch"
"Waiting for the Veterinarian"
- Customized Hands-On Training Sessions
- Hourly & Day Clinics: private or group
-what you can do for your horse - routine maintenance - listen to your horse: improve understanding and communication
- Identifying pain vs. behavior issues; problem-solving sessions, ground work assistance, remedial exercises
- Ground work assistance/setting boundaries
Certified Equine Massage Therapist Equine CranioSacral Practitioner